Waiting For News

Like most of the country we are awaiting news from the Prime Minister as to which tier we are being placed in, to see when we can or if we can open next month.

Please be assured that we will be in touch with more information regarding our plans for December as soon as we’re told what we can do.

Please be assured that safety as always remains our top priority.

Further to our existing measures everyone who enters the pub,when we can, will also be having their temperature taken (guests and staff on duty)

Stay safe and see you soon

Your comments are most welcome.........