Good evening I hope everyone is well and keeping safe.
I know everyone is keen to know what is happening to you local pub, so I will try to clarify the information that I have or know to be fact as of this evening about the return of your favourite local.
- We are up to now, scheduled to re-open on Saturday the 4th of July
- At this moment we don’t know if thats inside or outsider both.
- You will be provided with hand sanitiser stations to use regularly.
- You will not be able to come up to the bar for the safety of yourselves and my staff.
- You will be asked to order and pay for your drinks at your table.
- At this present time the social distance is still 2m which will obviously affect how many customers can be in the pub at any one time.
That is what I know up to this minute but as I have stated it changes as quick as a……. well you get the point. Boris is making a statement I think on Wednesday or Thursday to update further.
All my staff will be trained in the correct procedures to keep you and each other safe at all times, and as can be seen by the photos below they have been very busy trying to cover every eventuality.
Please stay safe and well, and we look forward to welcoming you back to your local pub safely.